Last updated: 10 November 2015
Even though most of us photographers would agree that gear is not THE most important thing, without it is virtually impossible to produce any photographs. In an attempt to satisfy the reader's desire to know and my own to share, here is my current photography gear as well as my favourite apps. All the equipment and software mentioned below is gear I trust and own. If you happen to have any question about the items below, just shoot me an email or a tweet and I will gladly answer it.
Digital gear (aka software)
OS X photography, design and other apps:
- Adobe Lightroom 5 (photo library and editing)
- Pixelmator (image retouching)
- Ulysses (writing)
- Omnifocus 2 (task/project management)
- Fantastical (calendar)
- Reeder 3, my RSS reader on my computer
- Tweetbot, Twitter app of choice
- VSCO, my go-to editing app
- Pixelmator, mind-blowing photoshop-like app
- Darkroom, editing with curves tool on a phone!
- Over, art and text over pictures
- Unread, my RSS reader of choice
- Overcast, podcast app of choice
- Tweetbot, Twitter client
- Omnifocus, task management
- Fantastical, best calendar
- Topo Maps+, my favourite hiking companion
- Oceanhorn, amazing game to relax
- Alto, another game I love to play
Disclaimer : This page uses affiliate links from Amazon and Apple. If you purchase a product through these links I'll receive a small amount of compensation (it doesn't cost you anything more) and as a bonus you will help keep the lights on for this website. Thanks!